Social Media Help for Contractors
4Marketshare helps general contractors, real estate developers and emergency restoration services establish and maintain social media pages and blogs that help you stay in touch with prospects and customers. Social media benefits include improved customer communication and engagement, enhanced search engine optimization and lead generation. We provide ongoing help that lets you maintain a consistent, responsive, content-rich social media presence for contractors, developers and restorations services that requires a minimal investment of your time. We'll help you establish pages on popular social networking sites, like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube or use the ones you already have as well as set up a blog where content we post on your behalf will be permanently available for future references by contractor and development prospects.
Each 4Marketshare media client is assigned a dedicated account manager who handles the day-to-day tasks of posting your organization’s news to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and your blog, as well as monitoring and responding to customer comments. We also provide optional blogging services.
Our social media service will help your contracting, development or restoration services company:
- Consistently and thoroughly post company and industry news on social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube
- Respond in a timely manner to customer service requests sent via social networks
- Write unique, industry-specific blog posts for you (optional service)
- Measure the impact of social media activities
Benefits to your business include:
- Enhanced prospect and customer communication
- Better customer engagement
- Lead generation
- Improved search engine optimization (SEO)
- An online, searchable archive of all posted news and content
- 5-8 hours of staff time saved each month
4Marketshare Basic Service Rates
Our service is $99-$249 per month for most contractors and builders.
Contact us for more information, or to schedule a web demo.