Social Media Help for Your Association
Finally, a social media management service designed especially for time-strapped and budget conscious associations.
We can help your association improve communication with your members and increase member engagement by setting up, posting to and monitoring your networking sites. We'll help you establish pages on popular social networking sites or use the ones you already have as well as set up an association blog so content we post on your behalf will be permanently available to your association's member.
Your dedicated account manager will handle the day to day tasks of posting to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and a blog, as well as monitor and respond to member comments.
Our social media service will help your association:
- Consistently and thoroughly post association news on social media sites
- Respond in a timely manner to requests sent via social media
- Write unique blog posts for you (optional service)
- Measure the impact of social media activities
Benefits to your association include:
- Enhanced member communication
- Better member engagement
- Improved online visibility of your association
- An online, searchable archive of all association news and content
- Revenue potential through blog sponsorships
- 2-3 hours of staff time saved each month
4Marketshare Basic Service Rates
Our service is $99-$249 per month for most associations.
Contact us for more information, or to schedule a web demo.